Jambands.ca

Shadow of the swastika

Dynamo

WOW -- interesting, SCARY reading indeed. Thanks so much for posting this link. I only had time to read Davis' letter and skim the rest, but I intend to print out and make some copies Monday at work.

I find it fascinating that the same players (big business, media conglomerates, politicians) who are directing the fate of the planet, have quickly figured out how to label and discredit people like Davis as "conspiracy theorists". Nowadays, as soon as most people hear that phrase, they shut down in terms of willingness to hear the arguments (as well researched and documented as they may be). I replay converstions with my dad where he totally shuts me down with a wave of his hand "oh, that's just wing-nut conspiracy theory!" Yet he's well-armed with the "everything's-a-okay" evidence provided by the spin doctors of big business, propagated through mainstream media outlets. as commercial as it's getting, the web and forums like this one, provide one alternative to the main stream view that global warming is just an "alarmist myth", that we really just need new technology to harvest untapped (endless) oil resources, that e will cause wanton orgies, then brain death....I could go on but y'all know what I mean.

anyway, this is really just a "side-road" rant only tangentially related to William Davis' article. Read it if you dare.... ;)