Jambands.ca

University grads should be with this insurance co

TimmyB

timmy, i'm glad rachel is ok!

hope your insurance is taking care of you properly.

Steve

Hey secondtube,

Thanks for the kind words about Rachael.

And yes my insurance company has been absolutely fantastic!

My insurance policy is with Meloche Monnex and I have a preferred rate being a university graduate.

When Rachael got into the accident on February 21, thankfully she came away without a scratch. Unfortunately my car wasn't so lucky.

My 2002 Ford Taurus SEL was a write off.

I called Meloche Monnex after I picked up Rachael and got everything out of the car. They immediately gave me a rental car for a week, and since without my asking added two days and then with me asking added one more day until I picked up my new car.

The initially were going to give a check for $13,000 plus as my Taurus had over 79,000 kilometres on it. I did some online research and they bumped up the check to over $15,000, which I feel is more than fair.

I have already finalized that claim as I picked up the check this week at their office in Toronto on Yonge Street.

Then I purchased a 2005 Ford Freestyle Limited and my since it had been over five and half years since my last accident I'm got this claim for free and I am still a five star driver so my insurance a $48,000 vehicle is only going to be $186.00 up from $153.00 for a $31,000 vehicle.

On top of that Rachael was the one that caused the accident and she was just added to my insurance as a secondary driver and they didn't even bother asking about anything else about her history!

I honestly couldn't have been happier with how this whole ordeal has gone. Firstly, Rachael is one hundred percent alright. Secondly, everything with Meloche Monnex went through smoothly and I feel I have been treated in a fair and respectful way.

I spoke to Ford Credit today about the check and the person on the phone is also with Meloche Monnex and he too was raving about this company.

Holy fu©k I know it's old news but this is the first I've heard about Rachael's accident. Or I was to drunk to remember when I was told, give her my best.

Thanks Laslo for the kind words about Rachael I will tell her you give her your best. It's old news because I didn't advertise it here when it happened because I wanted to make sure she was alright first and I wanted the whole car situation taken care of as well.