Jambands.ca

Ottawa St. Patrick's Day?

Del

Is anyone doing anything in particular for St. Patrick's Day in Ottawa? I'm up for some early drinking, but I'm going to call it quits early so I can make it to work on Friday. I know Snelly and d_rawk were talking about going somewhere in the market, but I can't remember where. Who's got my heady green beer?

mm9.jpg

GTB is the next day so I might save it for then.

Actually, St. Patrick's Day is Thursday (March 17). The next day (Friday, March 18), Contact and Vanderpark are playing Dekcuf, and the day after that (Saturday, March 19) is GTB at Mavericks.

I'd love to come out for St.PD, but I think I'll save my energy for the Friday/Saturday festivities.

Aloha,

Brad

thanks BradM...this one of those dates I can't seem to get right...mabey its an omen to lock the doors and hide that weekend. ::

Maybe, but one of the best ways to hide (that is, be unlocatable by anybody) is to run your life so chaotically and unpredictably that even you don't know where you'll be next. It can also be 'way more fun than locking yourself in. (How much more fun depends, of course, on what [and/or who] you're locked in with :).)

Aloha,

Brad