Jambands.ca

Toronto Bedouin Soundclash tickets, anyone?

TheGoodRev

Hey all, my girlfriend has a pair of tickets to see Bedouin Soundclash at Lee's Palace on Saturday night, and we can't use them. If I wasn't going to the Marley thing at the PJ I might consider going to see them, they're a pretty solid reggae trio from Kingston (Ontario, not Jamaica). Anyway, they were $12 each plus service charge, she'll take $20 or best offer for the pair. If you want to go but the money is holding you back, we can work something out; would rather somebody see the show than the tickets go to waste. Hit their site and see if you like what you hear: http://www.bedouinsoundclash.com/

If you're interested in the tickets, e-mail me at therevATspin45.net . Cheers.

Thanks Brodie, I'm sure I saw that listing but had totally forgotten. She's not too worried about eating the cost, my fly honey is somewhat content with her current financial situation (compared to the way I usually feel about my financial situation, I'll take 'content' any day!). Turns out they're throwing a big birthday bash for her grandma that night though, so we just didn't want them to go to waste. I'm sure there will be people at the show and we could get the tickets sold outside the venue, but if we could be at the venue at showtime we'd just go ourselves.

Anyway, just to bump this to the top, if you're in Toronto and you've got nothing to do Saturday night, go see this band. Make us an offer, we're not looking for big bucks here.