Jambands.ca

Schoolhouse Rock Vol. 2: May 7th - Chatham!!!

backbacon

hey everyone--finally have a chance to check the reactions from y'all...and I share everyone's feelings, the whoole range of them from disappointment to outrage to throwing my hands in the air and saying "why alla time, huh?" Keri you are a very accommodating person just the sort that may fall victim to these events...I would tend to think that alot of the jamband crowd I've met to date share this character and it is the one trait I love to see in people. I still hold the opinion that people are generally honest and that probably has cost me a few points of pride in the past but you know what...fuck em all and they know who they are because when and if they ever take a good look at themselves they know what sort of reflection they see...and I hope to hell it scares them...if not today then....well.....then...."cars and phones and diamond rings, these are all just removable things and what about your mind does it shine? shine on other things that concern you more than your time?" I'm out of words again...take care y'all

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic