Jambands.ca

Simpsons? Family Guy?

Ahhhh!!!cool...Dave!...I didn't realize who you were on here! cool! Hey I think it was Shans b-day yesterday...OHMYGAWD.. I've been best buds with that puke for 20 years now!!!holy shite!!!INCREDIBLE!!!!

haha I should be more certain of her B-date...lol...haha shes an old fart now! She says her and Jeff are hoping to make Evolve this summer and mentioned you might too! HONK!HONK!

Hey, nice to hear from you. Actually we hung out a few moe.down's ago. I have pictures of us all sitting on the bus at the top of the hill....and then some pics of Punk & Brahm rolling down the ski hill.....ah, that moe.down was sooo sweet. Three kick ass sets of Nero in the Beer Tent....

Yeah, it'd be good for me to get to Evolve and a visit with all my friends from the east coast and I have to give Punk a big hug and kick in the arse...

Anyway, hope you're gonna take in Kevin & The Sisters. They simply cook it up good and yummy!!!

Yeah I haven't forgotten that Moe down, nero or that bus at all!

I'd love copies of your pics?

You thinking moe down again this year?...I'm also trying to convince Shan and Jeff of that but its probably one or the other with those two.

Good to get Kevin & sisters encouragement...was thinking of passing...back on the burner now.cheers!

Edited by Guest