Jambands.ca

everybody was...

meggo

kung-fu fighting!!!!!!

holy crap, are any other teachers out there finding that the kids are going apeshit? i'm not sure if it's the weather or what but there have been more fights in the past two weeks... in fact our little angels made the ottawa citizen today... ugh!!!

i don't think it was... it was just a tiny blurb in the paper. nonetheless, sheesh... i gave my kids a talking-to this morning. seeing ms storey grouchy is not a common occurrence but every now and then... grrrrr

Ottawa: Police break up fight between students

A fight between students at Lester B. Pearson and Gloucester high schools led to several teenagers being briefly detained by police yesterday. Ottawa police said more than 100 students congregated in a park where a fight took place, but few actually became involved in the altercation.

not so much fighting although I witnessed a hilarious confrontation over two girls having the same dress for prom. I think it was going to come down to the receipts as to who bought it first.

No, the biggest thing I'm dealing with now is motivation. It's brutal this year. Usually it is after the May 24 but some of my kids have slipped into neutral and started to coast.