Jambands.ca

Tattoo artists in Hamilton...

Paan

Definatley check around by visiting each shop before deciding,check out the different styles each artist have.

Depending on what your looking for,in terms of tattoo style (not yours but the artists) Squirrel's skin art on Upper Wellington is an option,I dig Dan's work alot,have since highschool (we went there together) & he did some of my first work,but he has his own unique style to his art,somthing you can recognize right away,not everbody likes his style.He's a colorful character too,really good guy.

My friend Jeff's shop in the village is also a great place,"Sinkin' Ink",although I believe Jeff works outta his other location in Waterdown.In my opinion this place is probally the best currently in town,great artists.

Skinner's on Upper James is very good.

Definitely go to Cottage 13, 224 King Street West, 905-577-0313. Just down a bit from the Casbah on the north side of King St, between Hess & Caroline.

Unfortunatley i don't share the same view as Esau about Sinkin' Ink. I know people, including myself, that have had serious problems with them, tattoo and otherwise. I hope you don't support them, Pann. I'm sure Jeff is a nice guy but there are serious issues with his staff and the way they conduct themselves, at work and in the community.