Jambands.ca

home stereo equipment for sale ...

mark tonin

In an effort to declutter and free up some space and possibly scrape together a few bucks, I'm selling off some home stereo equipment if anyone is interested. Make me an offer if you are interested ... I'll consider any offer from somebody that wants a good working stereo system for cheap.

It's a technicss system, in good working condition, with an amp, 2 speakers, cd player, and cassette deck. It's an older system (everything but the cd player is around 20 years old) but it's never been abused and still works well. I've also got a realistic equalizer and 2 additional infinity speakers that I've used with the stereo.

Send me a private message if you want more info or if you want to make me an offer.

I'll also consider selling parts of it separately if anyone just wants some of the items.

Peace, Mark

Hey Todd,

I just got a message from someone in town about the amp and speakers but if that falls through I'll keep you in mind for sure.

And on another note, it's been a while, my friend! I hope we connect in person at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Peace, Mark