Jambands.ca

Afro-funksters Mr. Something Something are playing The Rainbow in Ottawa on Saturday, June 4. If you haven't seen these guys before, you should, IMTO*. They're rhythmic masters (you want cowbell?

bradm

Afro-funksters Mr. Something Something are playing The Rainbow in Ottawa on Saturday, June 4.

If you haven't seen these guys before, you should, IMTO*. They're rhythmic masters (you want cowbell? they have serious m'fuggin cowbell), have a great horn section, and a frontman (more than just a "singer"; he's more of a master of ceremonies) that has to be seen to be believed.

They also usually do three sets at The Rainbow, so getting there early is worthwhile (the band also think this one might sell out).

Aloha,

Brad

* In my taper's opinion. :)

Damn, this is like the 1000th time this spring that I've wished Ottawa was closer. I've seen these guys indoors and out and they never cease to amaze me. They will make you shake a leg whether you want to or not!

They make me happy! ;)

What may also make you happy (in a "next best thing" kind of way) is that Mr. Something Something is now part of archive.org. I'll begin uploading what I've taped starting next week. :)

Aloha,

Brad