Jambands.ca

New Foo Fighters "In Your Honour"

Diggzz

Just wonderin if anyone has heard this album and any opinions. I'm going to be picking it up and I just got my tix for their concert here in T.O. at the Molson Amphitheatre on August 13th, so I was just tryin to get peeps thoughts....

Cheers

i never really got into Poo Bighters. i like Grohl as a drummer but nothing else really. well he has his moments i suppose, evershlong and marigold come to mind.

i'm so fucking sick of hearing "is someone getting the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best of youuuuuuu?" i listen to the gadio at work all day so it goes between Y108 and Q107(same fucking thing), the edge, and jazz fm. when the guy with whom i share the radio changes it i have to hear all the songs that classic rock radio have ruined for me. when i change i zip it down to 91.1 or the edge when theres some crappy singy jazz on.

wait-what were we talking about?