Jambands.ca

New Folk Alarm Downloads (Attn. Bradm)

can-o-phish

Jebus don't think I haven't thought about that...Wish I could be there but gotta spend time at this editing desk...so I can empty out my pockets and convert into tickets for such nonsense...

You gonna be enjoying or recording or a bit of both?

Always remember to shake your groove thang...

I'll at BSC, but not recording (aberg83 said he'd be doing at least most of it, and I assume there'll be other tapers there as well). I'll bringing my gear along, and ducking out around the time Franti starts to get to Mavericks in time to get set up for BNB/GTB.

Aloha,

Brad

Ha ha! The Mad-Dash Olympic Event! Fuggers are there gonna be some sore heads and swollen, red eyes in O-Town Thursday morning. Someone better keep an eye on Velvet as we're supposed to start shooting his doc...45 seconds could seem like a very long time a la Beatles Yellow Submarine...

have a blast!!

KevO, nope, they didn't do the 40 Days, 39 Nights. New Folk Alarm Quintet CD is being released in September at Hugh's Room. This is always a sold out show

Hoping that they play the Toronto Island Jazz Fest series. Tentively scheduled at the moment.

Yep, pretty dirty tune that Folk Alarm, they did it really raunchy at Jazz Fest.

Thanks for the compliments on the sound but really, these guys mix themselves because they've been playing with each other for so long. Same deal as the Sisters.