Roll Call: Bruce Springsteen ACC 7/14/05

TimmyB

NO CAMERAS/RECORDERS

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

SOLO ACOUSTIC TOUR

AIR CANADA CENTRE

GST#R126007780

THU JUL 14 2005 7:30PM

This show was sold out but now it seems like there a few pairs here or there that opened up.

In the 31 solo/acoustic concerts that Bruce Springsteen has done so far he has performed 81 different songs, including a lot of rare tracks from his catalogue that fans have not heard with the E Street Band since they reformed in the late nineties.

The Boss is also performing in Ottawa on July 13 and Vancover on August 13. Vancouver is going to go on sale in less than ten minutes.

CA $95.00 - CA $115.00

Internet Onsale Info

Onsale to General Public:

Mon, 07/11/05 10:00 AM PDT

Internet Presale Info

HOB.COM:

Start: Fri, 07/08/05 10:00 AM PDT

End: Fri, 07/08/05 10:00 PM PDT

NO CAMERAS/RECORDERS

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

SOLO ACOUSTIC TOUR

PONTIAC THEATRE @GM PLACE

NO LATECOMERS

SAT AUG 13/05 SHW 7:30PM

Hey TimmyB, I was at the Ottawa show last night. You T.O. people are in for a treat.

I'm not a huge springsteen fan but my wife got some great tickets through her office. Bruce put on a great one man show.

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with many of the song titles but the highlight for me was "Racing in the Streets".

From www.backstreets.com

This is what Bruce Springsteen performed in Ottawa last night. If I don't get "Highway Patrolman" tonight in Toronto, I'll regret not going to Ottawa to see this show for a long time.

Setlists: 2005

July 13 / Ottawa, ON / Corel Centre

Notes: Bruce gets back to business after a three-week break, bringing the tour back to North America with its first concert across the border in Canada. And an electrifying show it was, as a lightning strike caused a power outtage in the middle of the set. After "Reno," the stage went dark: "I can't see a goddamn thing... I need lights!" Bruce said -- "I'm good, but I'm not that good." Lights restored, he noted that the next song might be apropos: "I Wish I Were Blind." Later in the show, Springsteen figured out and told the crowd what happened. "We had a good night: the lights went out, the lights came on, the lights went out, we got struck by lightning!" The setlist itself might not have been, er, shocking, but Bruce brought a couple songs back from Europe for their first North American airing on this tour ("I Wish I Were Blind" and "Spare Parts"), with "Tougher," "All the Way Home," "Highway Patrolman," and "Racing in the Street" also in the set.

Setlist: My Beautiful Reward*/Reason to Believe/Devils & Dust/Lonesome Day/Long Time Comin'/Silver Palomino/Tougher Than the Rest*/The River*/Part Man, Part Monkey/All the Way Home/Highway Patrolman/Reno/I Wish I Were Blind***-*/Racing in the Street*/The Rising/Spare Parts/Jesus Was an Only Son*/This Hard Land/The Hitter/Matamoros Banks//Ramrod/Bobby Jean/The Promised Land/Dream Baby Dream**

*=piano

**=pump organ

***=electric piano

****=banjo