Jambands.ca

Ween Shinola v1

rubberdinghy

It was great getting to see your faces again. We have a bunch of shows booked for October, I will be announcing them sometime later this week hopefully. We will be playing on both coasts, including a Halloween show in Las Vegas. More about this soon.

from ween.com

I guess the Canadian release date is different...can't wait for a review from Palace Princess...think she pre-ordered from Chocodog.

Edited by Guest

I guess the Canadian release date is different...can't wait for a review from Palace Princess...think she pre-ordered from Chocodog.

yes....yes, i did. :) unfortunately, "pre-order" translates into "2-5 weeks from release date" if you are canadian. as far as i know it is just one release date, in regard to the shipping of any internet orders, but as for availability in stores, i am not sure if there's any difference between canada & everywhere else. however i do know that the only stores this will be available in will be small, independent ones. yay ween. :)

so happy to have you back!!!!!

if they aren't coming anyplace within reasonable driving distance from here, then i will see you vegas, dinghy! ;)