Jambands.ca

By far the best...

c-towns

and as for me I have never really figured out what my favourite set to come back to and listen to again and again is... thats a very hard task for me... ill leave it at 3.22.90 for now... i mean the nine days of Jerry do start in just over 24 hrs now.... anyone want some heady music dropby Chapers Oshawa centre on Monday.. i plan to be spinnin live Dead all evening if i can help it....

The Roses> Piper from Nassau and the literally Drowned from Darien are said to be their most psychedelic episodes ever. I'd have to agree. I like those Island run shows wish I could have gone, I remember a crew of guys from Halifax going down at the time. Best shows I saw personally had to be Sugarbush '94, Great Woods '94 and Halloween '95. The whole new years run from '94 and '95 were pretty special though, the first time they played MSG stands out as does 12/30 and 31/95. What keeps coming to mind though is Providence 12/29/94 especially the Bowie, it's not mentioned in the notation I think but I'm certain that Gordon was playing a Chapman stick, also that was the first time we heard Guyute which was a 'whoaaa' moment. That was definitely a time where we thought I'm not sure I get this band the way I thought I get this band. I thought the set was over after the Bowie.