Jambands.ca

JSB 2003-04-23 available for download

bradm

The April 23, 2003 show by The Jimmy Swift Band at Barrymore's in Ottawa is now available for download:

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=28331

(For those who may not remember, this show was part of the "Atlantic Scene" festival in Ottawa. Craig Mercer was sick, though, and doesn't sing on a single song; the only song with vocals is "Now And Then" which is sung by Paul.)

Aloha,

Brad

I try, I do. Actually, I'm also doing this for my benefit. Back in 2003, I was taping a lot, so much so that I was accumulating shows faster than I could transfer/track/burn/upload them. As a result, I developed a substantial backlog, some on my hard drive (usually in the form of whole sets), some on the original media. Now that I've got high-speed net access at home, I'm going back and finding shows on the hard drive that should have been uploaded, but weren't. After tracking and uploading them, I've been copying them to CD-R and deleting them from the hard drive; since getting high-speed access, I've freed up about 10 GB, with (I think) several more to come. After this, I'll start burning and deleting the non-uploadable shows, then maybe I'll start to process the (DAT and MD) vault.

Aloha,

Brad