Jambands.ca

Tune into The Attic this morning...

TheGoodRev

...well, really this morning, I suppose. Tune in for plenty of tunes and ample discussion about my newest student house woe. Remember the rat fiasco a year ago? That was fucking nothing. I'll be taking calls and talking about shitty living conditions, all the while spinning tons of good shite. Tune in! That's tomorrow morning (Friday) from 6 [roughly] to 9am. 93.3 FM in Hamilton, http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca anywhere else. Please note that the webcast requires Winamp to operate; Windows Media Player won't do it.

Edited by Guest
thread title

I believe I will! Probably after 8 though. Thanks for listening meggo :)

p.s. this Band tune I'm playing now, Rockin Chair, is my fucking favourite Band song ever recorded in the history of the world, and it's pretty high on the list of favourite all-time songs. It is very good. I'm going to do another one from this album right afterwards.

Edited by Guest

That New Meanies record is a great one

I'll second (or third at this point) that - fantastic album, totally was into those guys for years (saw them open up for DMB at Maple Leaf Gardens in '98 + other shows)

I'll listen to "Three Seeds" periodically now - so rockin, so wicked. Too bad they didn't last...