Jambands.ca

Glowstick Question

Jaimoe

Non-toxic.

I have three white 'light sticks', we use them at work when working within confined explosive areas in case a leak occurs,since a spark (even from a flashlight battery) could be dangerous.

Heres a link to some lightsticks similar to the ones we use & basically the same as the ones the public get.

http://www.survivalinstinct.com/survivalinstinct/lightsticks.html

No problem,I would still keep an eye on the cat though.Although non-toxic,they still state you should not ingest,get in eyes,skin etc.

This is from the website,excuse the caps,I'm too lazy to re-write it.

IMPORTANT: KEEP IN ORIGINAL FOIL UNTIL READY TO USE. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR CUT PLASTIC CONTAINER. INGREDIENTS ARE NON-TOXIC AND NON-FLAMMABLE, BUT MAY PERMANENTLY STAIN CLOTHING OR FURNITURE. CONTACT WITH SKIN OR EYES MAY CAUSE TEMPORARY DISCOMFORT. IN CASE OF SKIN OR EYE CONTACT, RINSE THOROUGHLY WITH WATER. DO NOT DRINK OR INGEST CONTENTS. AFTER ACTIVATION, DO NOT BEND LIGHTSICKS. DO NOT LEAVE LIGHTSTICKS IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR EXPOSE TO HIGH TEMPERATURES FOR PROLONGED PERIODS. AFTER USE, DISPOSE OF IN REFUSE CONTAINER. NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 5 YEARS OF AGE WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.