Jambands.ca

Tour help needed!!

Dynamo

Hello all!

I'm booking a tour for Bent Brain out of Toronto and we're in need of a booking to fill two dates on our travels.

We're looking to play in Vancouver or the surrounding area on Friday November 4th, and somewhere in the lower interior (Nelson, Kelowna, Penticton) on Saturday November 5th.

Bent Brain is a high energy blend of folk, jazz and groove. Lyrics are conscious, political at times, and straight from the heart of a "tell it like it is" songwriter. For this tour, Bent Brain will tour as a duo, featuring Brent Bain on guitar and vocals and Ben Harrison on keyboards and percussion. (www.bentbrain.ca)

If you can help by adding us to your gig, or tipping us off to an opening or opportunity, we would be forever in your debt! Please contact me by private message or by email at ben @ buskersrecords.com

Thanks in advance for your help!

You could probably get a gig at The Boot Pub in Whistler. www.thebootpub.com

The bar is attached to a hotel, "The Shoestring Lodge" so you should email them if you're interested at info@shoestringlodge.com That also means they can give you guys accommodations too, which I think is standard with bands playing The Boot.

It'd be nice to have you up here!

• 2 weeks later...