Jambands.ca

long time no talk

bokonon

Where have you been, anyway? You were one of the more constant, welcoming, and funny presences when I (we) first signed on way back when. Up to all sorts of mischief, I hope.

Nice to see the y-b switcheroo, btw.

For my part, I've been working on becoming more evil. Unfortunately, evil is a social category, so I'm in no position to comment on how successful I've been.

Edited by Guest

i moved back to browntown, got a new job ( don't ask me what it is, it's cheesy but it pays alright) and i'm getting back in school in january. basically i am surrounding myself in everything i like. i've got my friends, my bar, good work, school, family (i'm teaching my neice to read at the ripe old age of one!!) and soon school. i also feel that i'm useful here. my grandmother and her husband (whom i live with) are starting to need a little help so it's a symbiotic thing right now. it's nice to be surrounded in this much love. i was not doing so good for a while. sorry to anyone whom i wasn't all that cool to. i'm working on making it all better!

• 2 weeks later...
i moved back to browntown, got a new job ( don't ask me what it is, it's cheesy but it pays alright) and i'm getting back in school in january. basically i am surrounding myself in everything i like. i've got my friends, my bar, good work, school, family (i'm teaching my neice to read at the ripe old age of one!!) and soon school. i also feel that i'm useful here. my grandmother and her husband (whom i live with) are starting to need a little help so it's a symbiotic thing right now. it's nice to be surrounded in this much love. i was not doing so good for a while. sorry to anyone whom i wasn't all that cool to. i'm working on making it all better!

hey lex!

i missed this when it came past originally...glad to know that you're doing well, and that browntown is treating you right.

hope to see you around!!