Jambands.ca

Aww, Shucks...

can-o-phish

Yep, just another fabulouso night in Orbit with the Sisters crankin' out yet another brand spankin' new tune called "Aww, Shucks"...if I had to compare it (shudder) to another piece of music I would have to call it The Sister's "Piper"...so looking forward to seeing this one evolve and mature as they all do.

They're dusting off all of their Neil tunes as they're crossing the pond for a tour in Europe which wil also see them opening for The Derek Trucks Band...imagine seeing those two slide players jamming together which I'm sure will happen...trying so hard to not think about that :P

Great versions of Cinnamon Girl, Needle & The Damage Done, Southern Man and Love Is A Rose not to mention all around smokin' sets...this one is headed bouche's way to hopefully be hosted as there is little doubt that this will be a "jambands" favourite...

Trying hard to get the new tune uploaded and will definitely be let those interested know ;)

Sweet Jeebus it's 1:10pm and my day is just gettin' started...too much candy last night!!! :o

Oh, and by the way...

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!}:|