Jambands.ca

self proclaimed geeks enter here>>>

beaster

quote:

Originally posted by beaster:

....i'm just itchin to get home and jack in again!

I don't blame you. The bullet-time is a great addition. You should definitely try the multi-player.

I, myself will go home to Jedi Knight II, having just been installed, for some multiplayer action. Gateaux, I'm sure, is playing as I type and pretend to work.

'enter the matrix' has some of the sickest fighting sequences i have ever seen in my life!

with the 'slow motion focus flip a guy and steal his gun and kick him in mid air and then shoot him in the head when he falls to the ground' action, it is quickly surpassing GTA as one of my top games. also, i am only in the second stage. there are also cheats for amultiplayer mode and fighting as well, although i have yet to try them.

the animatrix is worth the watch too i might add.

sorry if this isn't the geekdom thread you were looking for.

if you are indeed in search of more geeks like yourself, please try to relate to some of the geeks over at www.moviepoopshoot.com

Funny I'd find myself replying to this thread....

I've briefly tried this game. I could see how it could get repetitive, though. My house friend finished it yesterday. Apparently, a trailer for Revolutions is your prize. The multiplayer doesn't seem to be very good. Not a whole lot new. The fighting is certainly very cool.

it would be nice to get an online game of 'galactic battlegrounds'/starcraft/whatever other game folks wanna play (jedi knight II??? fighting game? or strategy?). i have yet to dial into an online community and play a good multyplayer game. even better if we all share the same discussion board......we all know it's all about braggin rights anyhoo.

[Razz]

i also just just brought back 'enter the matrix' two days late at blockbuster. can;t wait to pay tht late charge!!!!!!!!

I do want to go through Enter the Matrix.

It looks like a great l'il timewaster.

We had a good Multiplayer run on friday night with Serious Sam and Jedi Knight II.

I didn't realize how much fun multiplayer jedi battles would be. Although, drunken jedi's are pretty clumsy.

Archived