Jambands.ca

FULL MUSTASH UPDATE

richbass

Mustashat has a busy December. SO now you have no excuse not to come!!!

Sat Dec 3 2005 Waves Sports Bar - 2749 Lake Shore Blvd. W. (Between Royal York and Islington at 1st Street, on the south side of Lakeshore)

Opening up for Uncle Herb Dale

A 30-40 minute set starting about 11:15. Show up a little earlier to get a feel for the place.

Sat December 10 2005 at Happy's Bar & Grill

498 Horner (Horner & Brownsline) Etobicoke, Ontario.

All night Mustashat Come One, Come All. It's been a while since we've had the whole night........Oh Boy!!!

Thurs December 15 2005 at Miguel's Club 329

329 Queen St. E, Toronto, Ontario.

Miguel's Club 329 " Toronto's Best Kept Secret" Come see Mustashat, more bands TBA More info TBA

Friday December, 23 2005 @ Lula Lounge & Restaurant

1585 Dundas St. W., Toronto, Ontario

Mustashat, Treehouse and The Strip - a serious night of music, that will appeal to all your senses..

for all info: www.myspace.com/mustashatmusic

Ya that breakjazz was a fucking great idea, we need to get some more of those happening maybe on a weekly basis?

Anywho thanks a lot for putting on such an interesting experience. Thanks to the boys from chameleon project, gonna try and make it out to see you guys on the 2nd we have a gig at 11:15 so hopefullyt you'll be playing late??? Well I guess we'll have to see ya then.

Edited by Guest

Sorry bout not making out to the show chameleon we had a gig that night aswell, I'm sure it all went well.

Had to remind you all of the show tomorrow night, this may be pointless cause I doubt anyone has showed from any of these posts but I must and one day you will thank me..............anywho sorry bout that

MUSTASHAT ALL NIGHT, this is a special treat because you get to hear what they're all about.

Happy’s Bar & Grill 498 Horner (horner & browsline) Etobicoke, right beside the gas station AND right by humber, I know there are some of you out there.....

All night Mustashat Come One! Come All. It's been a while since we've had the whole night........Oh Boy!!!

Who's gonna help keep this thread alive until tomorrow???

Edited by Guest

Had to remind you all of the show tomorrow night, this may be pointless cause I doubt anyone has showed from any of these posts but I must and one day you will thank me..............anywho sorry bout that

Who's gonna help keep this thread alive until tomorrow???

The problem is your playing in Etobicoke. I grew up there, and believe me, there's no cool people in Etobicoke. The bars you are playing at are frequented by construction workers (Happy's) or kids that really like Nickelback or other top-40 artists, as well as more construction workers (Waves). I commend you for your efforts, (where the hell where you when I lived there, sure coulda used some cool music without having to travel all the way downtown!!) but there's really nothing there. Im not trying to discourage you, either, because, like I said, the area needs a slice of something different, but trust me, THEY'RE ALL WANKERS!

More so, no kids from downtown are gonna trek all the way to Lakeshore to see you guys. Again, really sorry if it bothers you to hear it, but its the sad truth. Play this month out, and then get out!! It'll be for your own good.

PM me if you want any more dirt on Etobicoke, Ive lived there long enough and I might be able to point you in better directions than the Lakeshore

Edited by Guest