Jambands.ca

Free Feist show in T.O. 11/29

Del

From the Arts & Crafts message board:

"For those of you in the Toronto area, you have the chance to see Feist in an intimate TV session.

BEAUTIFUL NOISE is a music performance series produced in Toronto by Original Spin for Hi-Definition broadcast on RAVEHD in the US.

Each episode is one hour and features a different artist, consisting mainly of a live performance with brief interview clips. The programs are modeled after classic music series like Sessions at West54th and Austin City Limits.

Feist will be taping Beautiful Noise tomorrow (tuesday november 29) at the Church On Berkely, 315 Queen St E. in Toronto.

Invited guests must arrive by 7pm for their ticket to be valid -- afterwhich anyone who shows up and would like to attend will be allowed in, for free, on a first come first serve basis."

feist2.jpg

I wish I lived in Toronto... :(

Oh Bones...you have to listen to her!

Her name is Leslie Feist and

She is part of thd Broken Social Scene Fam.

She has an amazing voice, plays a mean guitar with a killer stage presence.

Just saw her with Bright Eyes and the Magic Numbers this past monday.

Go give her a listen, you won't be disappointed!

How can I get me one of them invites?
Invited guests must arrive by 7pm for their ticket to be valid -- afterwhich anyone who shows up and would like to attend will be allowed in, for free, on a first come first serve basis."

I'd take my chances and show up anyways LM... You never know, you might get lucky and get in...

No way... it's pissing rain and I've already called the venue to get the low down. My friend has an art show happening at the attached gallery and I thought maybe I could sneak in under the pretense of a viewing her stuff. Turns out the gallery is closed as a green room and the venue itself only got 5 invites. He laughed out loud when I told him there was rumor that some common folk might have a chance to get in.

I've got an APB out to a friend, but it's not looking too great thus far :(