Jambands.ca

Caribbean Cruise

can-o-phish

For those of you who thought I was a "little glazy" on NYE, holy sweet jebus I'd be "man overboard" if I were on this tub...

Dave Matthews & Friends Caribbean Cruise Getaway Update

Happy New Year! In less than a month, the Majesty of the Seas and the Sovereign of the Seas will be departing ports and heading for the Bahamas. We do have very limited inventory available so if you have not yet booked a reservation for a stateroom on one of the ships, you may do so by visiting www.cruise.davematthewsband.com!

We have sold out of luxury suites on the Majesty of the Seas/Miami but do have a limited inventory of luxury suites still available on the Sovereign of the Seas sailing out of Pt. Canaveral. Luxury suites include private balconies, whirlpool baths, walk-in closets and spacious sitting areas. To request pricing and a photograph of the luxury suites available on the Sovereign of the Seas, please email whcs@davematthewsband.com.

Additional Artists to Join the Caribbean Cruise Getaway

We are pleased to announce that Michael Tolcher and DJ Motion Potion have been added to the artist lineup. The complete artist lineup is listed below:

Dave Matthews & Friends

Bob Weir & Ratdog

G. Love & Special Sauce

Toots & the Maytals

Ozomatli

North Mississippi Allstars

Mike Doughty's Band

Soulive

Mofro

Michael Tolcher

DJ Logic

DJ Motion Potion