Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Memories, I need to keep it fresh!!!

Irie Guy

-

Hey guys whose willing to help 2 sad souls. Jenn & I really don't want to lost that southern feeling. I saw the thread on the BT Bonnaroo shows but alas High Speed Internet has not made it to the Beach yet. I would love to get my hands on WSP, Dead, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Galactic, moe., ABB, Warren etc.

Can one of you kind folks help a poor boy out. I can trade, B&P, send you some Hemp stuff from my store. Offer my dogs in trade. Sell you a slightly used tour sled for a decent price, stickers included.

Any help at all for the Camp Canada organizer that just couldn't make it in time.

Cheers Peace & Panic,

Matt

Holy moly. I remember that car! (or the license plate rather) I met you at WSP a couple of summers ago in Rochester at the Meadowbrook Amphitheater. I was with a tall guy with a fro, chewie was there too. Do you remember that? or was i just making things up again.

Its all coming together now because i remember you saying that you were going to set up a shop in Sauble beach or somewhere up there. I even had your email for a while to do some trading and we never got around to it.

I am DL'ing Dead's set now and will trade if you'd like.

jdanglais@yahoo.ca

Archived