Jambands.ca

The Toronto Rebuilds: A new Franchise

The Chameleon

Look, I don't get it. Every year since they're inception, the Raptors have been talking about bulding or rebuilding for the future. That is all well and good, but to rebuild or build you must be building to ...something as oppose to the next rebuild!

What the FAAAAK! I mean Babcock, Rafer Alston and the like were suppose to be part of the new rebuild, and now barely a 1yr & 3/4 later and it's time for the next rebuild.

My questions is this: WHO WILL EVER WANT TO COME TO TORONTO, AS PLAYER OR GM. EVRYONE AROUND THE LEAGUE KNOWS IT's THE KISS OF DEATH.

I move to change the Raptors name to the rebuilds, who's with me.

P.S. If you got back all the great players we've taded/destroyed thier careers we'd be winning championships...

Here's a partial list to make you cry:

Mark Jackson

Corlis Williamson

Jerome Williams

Keon Clark

Rafer Alston

Damon Stoudamire

Vince Carter

Vashon Lenard

Kevin Willis

Mugsy Bouges

Antonio Davis

Del Curry

Tracy McGrady

......I really think Richard Peddie need to be fired. He was the one who hired Babacock and he is the only one at the top who hasn't changed. furthemore if everyone else has changed (player, coaches, GM's) then you need to make a change at a higher level. Besides he's a hockey man anyways. (the levels are sucking dick right now too..)

Mark Jackson

Corlis Williamson.....I really think Richard Peddie need to be fired. He was the one who hired Babacock and he is the only one at the

Jerome Williams

Keon Clark

Rafer Alston

Damon Stoudamire

Vince Carter

Vashon Lenard

Kevin Willis

Mugsy Bouges

Antonio Davis

Del Curry

Tracy McGrady

Since you put it that way... It's no wonder they've sucked so long. Chris Bosh is the man... A poor man's Tim Duncan if you will.