Jambands.ca

Hey folks, up for some trading?

mattm

I'm wondering if anyone's up for some show trading. I don't have much, about 65 Phish shows, so I'd like to expand my collection as much as possible. Granted, all my shows are from bt.etree.org but it takes a while downloading that way. It'd be nice to get together with some folks and just swap dvd's/cd's.

This post also goes out to anyone who wants to start a little collection. I'll burn all my shows to CD or DVD in either shn, flac or for the iPod owners amongst you, mp3 (with all ID3 tags set).

I'm in Ottawa so if anyone else is from here and interested, let me know. I'd also like to get shows from other bands but I'm incredibly obsessed with Phish so that's pretty much all I have at the moment (aside from some dave and tim, dave and friends and, of course, what the thunder said, wakefest).

contact !">email me.

peace,

mattm

PS: Maverick's, March 10, 2006 ->
Lure, What the Thunder Said and Inglewood Jack, wooo hoooo!!!!

I was a little pre-emptive in this post. I was converting my list to html last night so it could be posted and while I was going through it I noticed that there were a few shows on the list that aren't in the folder they should be. In other words, when I put the music onto my 250gig I must have missed a dvd or two but I can't find them. As you can imagine I went into panic mode (5 phish shows gone, not acceptable) and tore my room apart to no avail.

I'll try and get the list posted tonight. Thanks for the replies and emails, just give me a day or two. I'd love to do some trading, especially if I can trade some Phish for some other bands (anything other than phish or dave/tim which is all I have, but I'll take anything).

mattm