Jambands.ca

Too many choices

Chewie

All these last night in various parts of the U.S

I would have loved to be in Jersey last night.....killer setlist

[smile]

Allman Brothers Band

Nissan Pavilion , Bristow , CA

Set I: Ain't Wastin' Time No More, Come and Go Blues, Statesboro Blues, Woman Across The River, Old Before My Time, Leave My Blues At Home, Midnight Rider, Rocking Horse, Desdemona, Who To Believe, The Same Thing*, Soulshine, Dreams I'll Never See, Instrumental Illness, One Way Out

Enc: Mountain Jam

Notes: * With Karl Denson on

Widespread Panic

Red Rocks Amphitheater , Morrison , CO

Set I: Makes Sense To Me > All Time Low, Greta, Rock, Counting Train Cars, Proving Ground > Thin Air (Smells Like Mississippi) > Proving Ground > Henry Parsons Died

Set II: Tonight's The Night, Action Man > Wondering > Red Hot Mama, Blue Indian > drumz > Monstrosity > Stop-Go, Love Tractor, Climb To Safety, Papa Johnny Road

Enc: Genesis@, Nobody's Loss@, Fishwater, 1 x 1

Notes: @ Acoustic.

The Dead

Tweeter Waterfront , Camden , NJ

Notes: Willie Nelson opened.

Set I: Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad*, Ramble On Rose*, Self Defense, Stagger Lee > Broken Arrow, Mexicali Blues@, Cassidy

Set II: China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, Comes A Time > Weather Report Suite > Bird Song > drumz > soace > New Speedway Boogie > Shakedown Street > Turn On Your Lovelight

Enc: Dancin' In The Street

Notes: @ Bobby on acoustic guitar. * With Willie Nelson.

not too shabby jaimoe!

i know u love dickie so are you going to see his band in london (presumably..just closer to ya) or in windsor? i might go to the london show...

what about that 2nd wsp set??? on paper that looks HOT! i would love to catch a panic run out there one day...

Chewie,

Believe it or not ( probably the latter ), I haven't given the Dickie London show much thought. My summers are always busy, and I don't usually have much time to travel to concerts - you may never see me at a State-side festival.

July is a tenuous month for me with reference to concerts, other than the Allmans. Who knows? Dickie is one of my 3 or 4 guitar and songwriting influences so I won't rule out London. I would love to hit the Ottawa bluesfest however. I feel more at home in eastern Ontario, being from Kingston.

Archived