Jambands.ca

What The Thunder Said 2006-03-10 available for download

bradm

I was playing with the mp3 versions of this last night to get rid of the pops and found that Adobe Audition's auto pop/click remover set to medium works really well and doesn't leave any other digital noise (drops or missing sounds), nor did it seem to affect the original sound. I'm not sure if the inglewood show has the same pops as I haven't opened the zip yet but if you have Audition you can get rid of them pretty easy.

If that's for deeps, just private message him, he'll asnwer fairly quickly, otherwise pm me and I'll give you his info.

Brad: I don't think audacity can do it as well. It has a noise reduction filter but it's mostly to get rid of steady static. You have to give it a part with no music (just the static) and it will remove that from the rest of the tune. I know SoundForge and GoldWave have the pop/click removal filters but I like Audition best.

If you want Audition and are ever downtown after 5pm - 6pm I can meet up with you and give you a copy of it (I live downtown so it's no problem).

Edited by Guest