Jambands.ca

Gorge Tickets Available

bradm

This is [Mad] for me, but could be [big Grin] for you.

I have two (GA) tickets for each night of Phish at the Gorge (July 12/13, this Saturday and Sunday) that I need to get rid of. I had thought (OK, hoped) I could make the show, but I can't.

I'd like to get face, but realize I may not be able to. Getting the tickets to whoever's to get them will be the tricky part, this late in the game. I'm willing to overnight express them to the recipient, which I figure means I need to get them sent off on Thursday.

If you're interested, or know someone who is, e-mail me at:

bradmcmail@yahoo.ca

If you don't want two tix for each night, I'm willing to take an offer on one for each night, and ship two, and then accept whatever you can get for the other one in the lot, up to and including miracling somebody. I'm more concerned with not letting the tickets go to waste than I am with getting top dollar.

Aloha,

Brad

P.S. The tickets are PTBM, and are all lawns.

If know ones buying them, I can try and sell them for you in the lot, although I'm not to sure how much you could get for them if anything? Let me know as I will be leaving Thursday night! You can email me if you'd like and let me know what to sell them for, if anything.

jamdavie@hotmail.com

peaceinjam.jamesd.

Archived