Jambands.ca

Jimmy Swift tonight (Ottawa)

mattm

Hey folks, just wondering if anyone is going and if one has to have tickets in advance. I notice on barrymore's site it doesn't have "at the door" listed, only $10 in advanced.

Think there's any way I can make it? I get off at 10 and won't be able to be there until 11:30 at the earliest.

Edited by Guest

There's at least one opening act, and I doubt JSB will be on before 11:30pm (my guess is they'll play until last call). I fully expect there to be tickets at the door, as Barrymore's is a much bigger venue than JSB typically plays in Ottawa. I'll be there.

Aloha,

Brad

Hey mattm come out Ill have blank dvds, finally for you. I also have an extra ticket, 10 dollars rather than 12.50 at the door. Private message me and ill give you my phone number so you can call me and i can come outside and give you the ticket if you would like. Let me know..

cheers,

jake

Just coming in the door and thought it was a great show. The "new" drummer has helped the band find a great balance between the spacey jams and the tight rock 'n roll, in my opinion. Their extended jams were tight and fresh (which one hasn't always been able to say about them) and their heavier tunes thumped hard and had the place bumpin'. You can tell that they've been working hard, and I personally haven't enjoyed a JSB show that much in quite a while. Anyone who can should check out the encore show this coming Monday at Maverick's, where they're playing with Mr. David Lauzon.

Peace,

Hart

Not last night:

Daisy

The Ark

When Worlds Collide

Weight Of The World

Running High

Two Hands On The Wheel

Ceilidh (Running Through The Tall Grass)

Turn Around

Medicine Chest

The '80s Runway Model

Road Rage

It was one set, without an encore.

Aloha,

Brad

Hey guys, thanks for coming out to the show, and thanks for taping Brad. Just wanted to clear up the time thing. We had the option of playing until 1am and then doing an encore or trucking through until 130am. We chose the latter thinking that leaving the stage and then coming back would be wasting time. I don't know why we had to stop at 130am but those were the instructions we received before the show. We'd have played another 5 hours if it was up to us, but dems the breaks.

Cheers.

Nick