Jambands.ca

Little Feat London tickets needed for tonight

mark tonin

There are five of us now looking to head to London tonight for the Little Feat show. We can't be in London until around 8 p.m. and can't buy tickets over the phone or online any more. It will likely be sold out by 8 p.m. Any chance that somebody could pick up five tickets for me and meet me in London with them? I'll buy your ticket as well if you can make it happen. The ticket location info can be found here:

http://www.thebluesfest.com/London/tickets.htm

I know it's a long shot, but please let me know if you can help us out.

Peace, Mark

hey mark, unfortunately with my work schedule today i dont think i can help you out getting tickets, but to be honest i'd be pretty surprised if it actually sold out. im not sure anything's ever really sold out here.

i plan on heading over later in the evening, too, ticketless... worst case scenario, if it does sell out, we can kinda listen from my roof. :)

Hey Scott,

When I called the ticket line they suggested that it could very well sell out, which has me a bit worried about making the drive ticketless.

Thanks for the rooftop option. I may still make the journey ticketless, but am hoping that one of the other people I am travelling with can score some tickets just to be on the safe side.

Peace, Mark

I might be able to help you with two tickets if you're interested. The person I'm going with has two tickets and I'm on the guest list, and I think plus one. If that's the case he'll have two extra tickets. However I don't want to guarantee anything until I get there because I've been in situations where i thought I was on the guest and then it turns out I'm not. I should be there around 6pm so I'll call you and let you the deal.

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the offer, it may help us out. If you do end up with two extras and can give me a call, please do so and we'll go from there. At the least, perhaps you can let us know if it's sold out or likely will be.

Worst case scenario, I know that I've got a Little Feat show in Hamilton in September to look forward to. ;):)

Peace, Mark

We decided to make the journey, and had no problem getting in. But the venue was pretty full ... lots of people on that big piece of pavement in downtown London.

Little Feat once again made me dance and smile ... what a solid band ... I'm looking forward to a full-on 2+ hour show in September in Hamilton.

Ending with the Band's Rag Mama Rag was a nice treat.

And thankfully the rain didn't get too intense during the show, but we got wet not long after things were over.

Time to head out for some kids' soccer in the blazing sun ...

Peace, Mark