Jambands.ca

secondtube>>>>>

Tooly

Hey steve thanks for hooking up my busted ass computer

it worked the day after you fixed it for about 2 hrs, then it turned itself off again, nothing after that. so i took yer advise and got some c02 in a can and blew out the insides, now it works preemo

thanks again dude

[big Grin]

lol, well, i didn't exactly fix the power source issue...

see, i think your stepdad put the powersource in wrong ... well not wrong, just something is loose...

if it continues to act up, i'll come by with some physical tools, and make sure it secure in there...

lemme know whats up

deal

seems to be workin good now though.

if your not doing anything tonight why not stop by scottys place on brigade for some bbq'd chicken and beers and jams?

i think the two dudes from frontier are coming over as well lol

you know who i mean....

its me....

our scene is smaller than then we often think.

as a result, i'll never say anything on here that I couldn't say to someone's face....cause chances are, i'm going to have to some day...

You have your feeling/opinions about wassabi, and i'm not going to think less of ya (well, maybe a little), because of it. The whole kung/cully thing was a result of 'kungs bully baiting of hippies'. i could personally care less about your and kungs relationship...

i am who i am, like me or hate me for it...

I just thought that someone who was as well spoken, kind and nice would be the same when behind a computer....I know that I speak my mind some times.... and it may come out sounding stupid and un-informed, but personal insults...shit man...thats weak...I am sure that we will chat about this at the next show around the Hammer as I now live here....and one more thing....Kung and I are friends, we both love music, we both like to speak our minds....and most of the time we do it without insulting people......

quote:

I just thought that someone who was as well spoken, kind and nice would be the same when behind a computer

hmmm, maybe you spoke with me when i saw in my 'phish heaven'. i'd consider that period the unobjective, love everything shoved into my ears.....

I'm still a nice person i guess, maybe i just matured a little. (or some people may feel immatured a bit...)

I'm sure we can definately have a good chat about this. I personally have nothing against kung as a person, as we've met and had no issues....some of what he writes i may disagree with....but thats human nature...

Anyways, i'm looking forward to sitting over a few beers a 'chatting' about the whole wassabi/frontier town issue...as we have BOTH been there since the beginning, but obviously have opposite opinions on the issue.

ANd thats not a bad thing at all...

Yes Jared, that is definately Adam C. I recognize his cologne.

Secondtube, you are the funniest thing on this board! Now i'm sorry that I slept with your wife (here we goooooooo!!!!).

ps- anyone who is not secondtube should just ignore that comment, it was a joke and a tasteless one at that. I do not know if tube has a wife or if he did, if he would care if she screwed me. I mean, maybe he gets off on watching her with other. Maybe she would want to see him with others. It's a big freaky world and we are the Freaky People.

And 2ndtube, I sent you a private message one time, did you ever get it? It was an apology for the first time we bumped heads on the board.

Archived