Jambands.ca

New Music Festival August 16

Hey Everyone,

sorry about the delay with the info....so far there are close to 9 bands. Unfortunately B and Z will not be comming...but Freinds of Hefner, Uncle Seth, a superjam with member(s) of D.Dog maybe a couple members of the Burt Band, DJ Neill Brown, a late night party in a tent (with generators, lights and DJS spinning all night until dawn), and many more...check out the website at www.kimbercote.org Hopefully it will be undated soon....also look for posters going up around Hamilton this weekend...if anyone could help me poster, please send me your email, and I will send it to you ajculliford@yahoo.ca Remember the festival is only 10 bucks, and it is going to be a two day festival, not just on Saturday....should be awesome...cheers.

Hey all, updated info at:

http://www.kimbercote.org/chaoscalendar.htm#music

Friends of Hefner (!) are now officially listed on the bill, and the thing that's called "Kimberfolk" I think is some kind of big-ass jam, so if scottieking wants to sing that might be the place! [big Grin] BTW be great to see you, we've had some fun hanging out with your sis lately but haven't seen you in a while.

- M.

Cool Sunshine, we'll see you guys then! It sounds like things will be starting early with all the bands, probably sometime just after noon. I'm not sure when we'll be on yet but hopefully not TOO early.

And piegin, if you guys come you might be able to get in on a jam or two anyway, it sounds like things are pretty loose... I was talking to some of the guys in Diesel Dog who were listed at one point as being part of a "super-jam", but they didn't know anything about it! [Eek!] So I've got a feeling it might be a bit of a free-for-all as far as a jam goes.

I think it's gonna be an interesting Saturday.

- M.

Archived