Jambands.ca

Hux's Road Diary, Part 2, hard in Hamilton.

Hux

....what a show at the Pepper Jack Cafe!!!!!

and....the Hammer-heads!!!! man, what a party....lot's of Jagr, no vomit as promised, but a great time nonetheless.....

As I left the bar last night, I could barely walk, and was preparing for a tough haul back to the Ramada, luckily our tour Chauffeur Raul was parked outside of the venue, and I noticed him chatting to two ladies, with relief I approached....Raul introduced me to Emily and Wanda, two young students, who had caught the show....but wanted more....."hop in" I said, and the three of us jumped into the limo as Rual sped off into the steel-town night....

Arriving back at the Ramada, and in the VIP suite, I summoned the ladies to the hottub, it was time to unwind....Hux style....

I had known these girls for a mere 15 mintues, but like every normal guy, I had been trying to envision what Emily and Wanda would look like sans clothing. In my mind’s eye they looked pretty good, and I was obviously ready to see the real thing, because my shorts were starting to feel real uncomfortable. Sitting around the tub, watching these sexy young girls giggle had already gotten my interest. The girls had never seen me in a bathing suit, and I always wore loose fitting shirts, so when I took the lead and removed my shirt, Emily’s and Wanda’s eyes looked like saucers. Truth be told, I'm chiseled.

I paused after taking off my shirt, obviously demanding that the girls follow suit. Of course, Wanda was the first to go. She gave me a meaningful sexy look, then grasped the bottom of her tee shirt and just pealed it right off. I was very pleased to see that (as I had figured) she was not wearing a bra. My shorts seemed to be getting tighter. Emily shrugged her shoulders and slipped out of her shirt. She was wearing a bra that must have been industrial strength to hold up those monster tatas. Her cleavage poured out the top of her bra, making me consider what I might like to stick there. Finally Emily showed some mercy to that over-worked bra and released the clasp, unleashing those prodigious milk-white red speckled.....

stay tuned for Part #.....Fucked at Dekcuf....

Great show last night all.

Was great to see ya'll again,sorry I had to split suddenly,but 5am comes early and it was 1:30am and I was catchin a good glow.....long hard day it was today.Look forward to our next meeting....cheers.

Hope your journeys went well.

Thanks for the great music. [big Grin]

I have had "Sitting here in limbo" runnin through my head all day.Love that Jimmy cliff.

Wow, it seems as though you're riding the crest of the wave with the ladies. When it rains, it pours, eh. Keep up the momentum.

Love is a fleeting thing, make hay while the sun shines.

One question though, are you selling the rest of the stories somewhere on the internet. It seems like just when it's starting to get good, (and I notice myself breathing harder) it just stops. Maybe the moderator is deleting the rest the story due to lewd remarks or shameless boasting. And I'm not sure, but I bet it doesn't end with continental breakfast in the lobby.

The fans need more,

give 'em what they want

Archived