Jambands.ca

Soul Jazz Orchestra tonight

Jakis

Hmm i'm feeling soulful and groovy, I may just have to go shake it off. $5 isn't bad, and unfortunately I work every friday night when they play their free shows so I've only ever had the pleasure of catching them once at Babylon. I think that's a decision made. Hope to see you there Jake, and everyone else. If not...moe.down baby!

Cheers

Steph

I can't make it out tonight, but I'll be there next Thursday (Aug. 31), as I'm taking Friday, Sept. 1 off to go to moe.down. :)

The other/next Thursday SJO show I'm looking forward to is Thursday, Sept. 14, as that's the release party for their new CD. It's also the day after The Golden Dogs at Mavericks (which may include their new CD), and just before the weekend of What The Thunder Said + Inglewood Jack at Cafe Dekcuf (Saturday, Sept. 16). I may want to take Friday, Sept. 15 off...

Aloha,

Brad

Im leaving the city sometime this weekend. All depends on when I am all packed. Should be fun tonight havent seen SJO before but have heard good things.

cheers,

Jake

Christ, Jakis!! I was hoping we could hook up for a a beer or a bottle of toilet water before you leave town!

Best o luck in the new digs, my friend.

J