Jambands.ca

Buckwheat Zydeco!

\/\/illy

I don't think anyone was there which means you are all a bunch of silly people. That was one of the best live performances that I have seen in many years. James Brown meets Creole. Very sweet!

Love and peace!

(Schwa: I knew you c-towners were a bunch of sissy-pants!) [Wink]

Obviously I'm not saying that. I'm simply saying that you and Schwa don't know how to party. Don't try dragging everyone else into it. I didn't have extensive conversations about getting together with any of them. However, to quote Schwa directly:

"Burlington it is. I'd kinda like to go to Emma's anyway. Great Bar."

"Definitely coming up Sunday."

SISSY-PANTS: Both of you!

Love and peace!

[Razz]

Oh Megs, I'm dissapointed. We all know that you and Schwa could have easily made it down. It would've cost you $5 in gas and $10 to get in. The bonus would have been that you could've partied with me. But don't worry, I'll just go and find some friends that really do love me. [Roll Eyes]

PS: Miss you and love you too!

It's a patio bar silly! Outside is kick-ass!

Oh, I'm not jealous. Hurt maybe, but not jealous. I saw a Buckwheat Zydeco and partied in Hess Village with all kinds of beautiful people. No green-eyed monster over here.

(Anyone for a swelling rendition of "There Ain't No Flies On Us"?)

Sorry I pussed out last night VVilly, but when i heard that it was 30 bones i had to pass. 10$ would have been fine i guess but i didn't know that till later. had a pretty good time last night though. Meg took me to a couple of places and man i have met some strange characters in my days but at back to back places [Roll Eyes]

"If she kills herself, i wonder if they'll blame it on me?"

"CHECK PLEASE!!"

You best watch out Willy, meg has my back, and i'll be damned if i would want to piss her off. [Wink]

Don't worry, today went quite a bit better than planned and a permanent residence in KW is at hand so we will have plenty of time to go the Over priced shows that Burlington has to offer. [Razz]

sounds great Megrocker.....Fridays and Saturdays are the days that are the best for me!?!......

ya we definatley need to party again soon though..... as for now, I'm still recoupering and piecing together the scattered hazy memories of Saturdays events.....I think I'll have a few days off next week before i head out west though, maybe we could make a plan then....I wanna go to Hess villiage again, that place is insane.

Archived