Jambands.ca

Golden Dogs at Mavericks?

Im going home Donny

brad - i know the nat'l lampoon was before the american woman.

did anyone else find it totally impossible to understand any of azzolini's [dave?] between-song-utterances?

PS i love watching bands that look like they're having a hoot up there. that husband-wife combo is super cute.

One run of songs included:

I'm On Fire (Springsteen cover) >

just guitars, noodling, kind of >

Elevator Man

Force Of Nature

American Woman teases

The "just guitars" part could almost be an intro to Elevator Man. Is it somewhere in there? (I ask because I don't think I can recognize the tease you're talking about.)

Aloha,

Brad

Thanks. I'm planning on processing the show tonight, so I'll keep my ears open. If I get the OK from the band, I'll be distributing it by whatever means necessary.

Aloha,

Brad

I'd like a double LP of the show please. On yellow 380-gram vinyl with cover art by Storm Thorgerson.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks. I'm planning on processing the show tonight, so I'll keep my ears open. If I get the OK from the band, I'll be distributing it by whatever means necessary.

Aloha,

Brad

Brad, any word on whether your recording will see the light of day? Also, you're the one to ask - Are there any must-have HQ (preferably soundboard) recordings that you know of for the Golden Dogs? Trying to turn a friend on to them at the moment and I don't know where to turn....