Jambands.ca

Coolest toy ever

Kanada Kev

Man, would it cool to have one of these or what? Great for festivals and flying over the crowd Check out the link to watch a video:

http://www.therawfeed.com/2006/09/vr-gear-makes-rc-airplane-coolest-toy.html

A Canadian RC airplane enthusiast shows us some sweet unanticipated convergence between a model RC airplane and virtual reality gear. It works like this. The airplane is a conventional one, controlled by a wireless remote control. On the airplane is a pan-and-tilt camera, controlled also wirelessly. Here's the cool part. The video is viewable through virtual reality goggles, which have a gyroscope built in to sense the movement of the goggles. When the wearer moves his head, the camera moves. Tragically, this is not a product, but a DIY project. (props to Gizmodo)

i picked up on of the air hog planes yesteday, they rock,, it flys further then i can see it and way of buildings and stuff. for $40 how can you go wrong.

i took mine ot the bar with me on wed, and i went back tonight and there were 5 people out side flying them, i toataly stared a fad.

thanks for the tip

if your gonna get one i'd stay away from the bi plane one, that i got first its not as fast as the others and doens't climb as fast or high. but the f14 and stealth model seem to be the way to go.

i'm gonna bringmine to the next big show that i go to