Jambands.ca

The Raptors are playing well...

Jaimoe

I know my spelling sucks, and the fact that this board has no grammer/spellchecker doesn't help. This is exasperated by the reality that I post usually at work and don't have time to re-read and fix my spelling mistakes.

Thanks for bearing with me, o those without type-os.

And yes the JYD is a goodwill ambassador for the Raps. But I'd rather see him spreading goodwill with his defense in the paint. He'd do more good there than by showing up to grade schools at gym class.

Edited by Guest

Didnt JYD retire because he realizes his skills have disminished and he is no longer good enough to play in the NBA. Also, no team wanted him because he can't play in the NBA anymore. How the hell would he make the raptors better?

I don't beleive that was the case at all. As far as I heard he was heartbroken afetr being traded from T.O.. He loved this city and set up his family and many foundations for youth here. By the time he got to New York, he had lost his drive and didn't like playing anymore. Which is easy to do given the brutal state of that team at the time.

I still say many of the hardship we endured as a team fpr the last few years would have been adverted or eased with JYD's presence.

(I assume laughter from Jaimoe will ensue)

Edited by Guest