Jambands.ca

Camping in Darien for Dylan/Dead

\/\/illy

Hey, we're thinking about heading down to Darien to catch some dead. The question is: Where is everyone staying? Apparently, the campground is full. Does anyone have a site that I could park my VW at? Anyone want to share? I know that when I was there are few years back for TOO, they kicked everyone out of the parking lot at the end of the night so I'll bet the situation will be the same. Any ideas?

I've always heard the on site camping is pretty rough... families going to bed early for an early morning in the amusement park and all that... not much fun... I stayed at Letchworth State Park last time I was down there (which is unbelievablu beautiful... known as the "Grand Canyon of the East")... about a 45 minute drive...

I'm sure there is somewhere cool that is closer though

Click the button on the right of the screen for campgrounds

Darien is in Genesee County

Hey Jay! I'd love to camp with you beautiful people. When are you thinking of heading down? When are you thinking of heading back? Would you be interested in finding somewhere to camp for both the Friday and the Saturday night? Do you have any ideas where we should look for a camping spot?

Drop me a private message with your e-mail and we'll see if we can figure this thing out!

Now I'm even more excited!

Archived