Jambands.ca

Muzo and Zygote @ Lee's Palace Dec. 23 & Eleanor Rigby cover

radioheady2+2=5

wow tht was the first band i ever saw, it was at clintons, a councilor of mine from camp was putting on the show. he talked my mom into letting me go, i think i was 15.

i'll never forget my first time in a bar, and my first time really really drunk. I remember his buddy leaving us there and me taking a taxi from clintons to thornhilll

ahh memories

Like, 'just can't feck with the 'gote, Zygote?'

The Flower Song? (was that what it was called?)

Wow. That show will be like stepping back into the halls of Thornlea, no doubt.

I have some good memories of those shows, but the thought of seeing every Jew I ever went to school with, was related to, or was set up with by my mother, just isn't so appealing...

Enjoy, and Happy Hunukkah!

I have some good memories of those shows, but the thought of seeing every Jew I ever went to school with, was related to, or was set up with by my mother, just isn't so appealing...

You just verbalized my exact thoughts on Zygote. Nice guys, though, and a good little band for a while. I remember going to see the offshoot project, Feebo, once or twice...they were a lot heavier and more modern-sounding. I'd be curious to hear if they're writing anything new...probably not curious enough to go to the show though. Care to play a bit of Jewish geography, Starshine? I was a CHAT kid but knew a bunch of Thornlea kids...Westmount and Thornhill, too.

Enjoy, and Happy Hunukkah!

You too...