Jambands.ca

Trey Busted in The Rotten Apple...

can-o-phish

Well, guess I'm not above the "gossip rags"... ;)

Trey got busted last night at 3:30am in New York for a DUI-drugs. A bottle

of ca. 60 perscription pain killers (not his script) including hydrocodone,

xanax, and some others I can't remember the names of was found in the car.

Shitty for him.

Hope this doesn't put a damper on his NYE concert...

Egg on my face...Super Freak already posted this under "Uh Oh"...and it wasn't in NYC but in Whitehall, NY...

But driving in NY with a suspended liscense...

Maybe there'll be some impromptu "benefit" concerts coming up in lieu of community service... ;)

Or they'll just demand Phish to reunite for a NYE run at MSG!!! :o

Like I said, a bit o'egg on my face...hey, it's Sunday fer gawd's sake... ;) ...and given the fact that I'm downshifting from working EVERY DAY since the beginning of September (including weekends!) I think I've done alright for kinda staying in the loop... ;)

NO SISTERS THIS MONDAY. They won't be back until January 8th. I finally made it out last Monday and such a treat as Kevin sang a couple of tunes...

And upcoming news is he's just finished a second CD with Cyro and also a follow up CD with Harry Manx...the boy has been busy :o

NO SISTERS THIS MONDAY. They won't be back until January 8th. I finally made it out last Monday and such a treat as Keving sang a couple of tunes...

Thanks for the update. I was there on Dec. 4, and I think kookycanooky recorded it (I didn't).

And upcoming news is he's just finished a second CD with Cyro and also a follow up CD with Harry Manx...the boy has been busy :o

I picked up "Supergenerous" on Dec. 4, and like it a lot.

Aloha,

Brad