Jambands.ca

TV On The Radio - Vancouver - 03/24/07

Ross

02/03/07 Rose Hill Drive @ Richard's On Richards

02/16/07 Ben Kweller & Gomez @ Commodore Ballroom

02/18/07 Bob Weir & Ratdog @ Commodore Ballroom

and maybe

03/23/07 Eric Clapton @ General Motors Place

But I don't like stadiums/arenas, AND Derek Trucks will be in NYC playing w/ the Allmans instead of w/ Clapton, so that's another reason not to go.. but who knows..

You?

well...

I've been really enjoying not going out, but a few names that come to mind are...

gomez...ratdog...camera obscura...the roots (south of the border)...STS9(again...south)...TransAm...JSB...Emily Haines...Stephen malkmus...OK Go/Snow Patrol (if I'm in seattle that night)...DoMakeSayThink(whoa!)and railroad Earth in Seattle

Buffy Sainte-Marie, Final Fantasy, Jim Byrnes, Kinnie Starr @ The Centre in Vancouver for Performing Arts

Coastal Jazz & Blues Society presents: Zubot & Dawson @ Performance Works (All Ages)

Sonny Rollins @ The Orpheum Theatre (All Ages)

this saturday at CafeDeuxSoleils there's a bit of a freakshow circus that I'm looking forward to.

As far as hitting those shows? I doubt I'll make it out but at least I'm interested in em all.

I'm also looking forward to Bonfire putting on more awesome events this year. All in all, I've been the most impressed with those good times. Haven't been so hot on live music in Vancouver the year and a half I've been here. It's really quite distressing.

• 1 month later...