Jambands.ca

PalacePrincess!

MamaPink

your sassy frassy lassie is right here sista!!!

i think just you & me tonight for our weekly tapcapades is a blessing in disguise... i am SO up for some richard smoker, and that particular piece is really more suited to a twosome. with the us at the helm? watch the freak out.

AND, funny you should mention this today, as i happen to already have my tap shoes in the backseat of my car!!! nice one, see you tonight.

[big Grin]

Last night was great. Thanks for the magnificent tap session dahling. Who knew beer and smokes would fit so well into a tap routine? I think I lost about 5 pounds just from sweating.

Speaking of next time... can I call another session for Thursday? It's the only night this week I'm not working a double shift.. or going to a concert.

Lemme know. Bananas and blow... oh oh.

boobity ba boo awwwww..... smoke.

smoke!

oh i know, last night fricken ruled! still gots the fire in my feets... can't wait to finish up ye old richard smoker. hee hee hee, you poopy poker, you!

additional thurs. session works for me. i may be going to see freddy vs. jason 10pm show avec monsieur tolch, however i haven't decided for sure yet, and nothing will get in the way of ze tappage. oh jah.

how many hours until tori now?! this is one of our greatest weeks for concerts ever! yahoooo!

quote:

HUGE STUDIO, WHERE?

in my basement you silly head.

Better attend to those blonde roots my love.

soooooooooooooooooo just kidding

closet fun eh? Haven't experienced that in awhile. Kinda reminds me of the time I woke and found myself sleeping in my closet. What the hell happened that night?

Archived