Jambands.ca

Lie A Bull

zero

Jambands.caâ„¢.

I put up a post just like this on Stillepost. I bet you not a single one of the entire nation answers. I sort of, basically I guess accidentally and sort of on purpose I started a viral marketing campaign using my name as a brand. I think I thought maybe I wanted to up my profile and be famous. I'm certainly infamous. I don't think the 'nation' is so much turning their back on me but turning inward. I certainly hope so. Basically, do you know that over there>

they literally sue one another and deal with fucked shit like libel and what not. I basically can't say anything I know in print because of libel and someone else's fear of liability.

Libel contains the prefix lie, and the suffix bull

Liabel contains a conjunctive.

How do you break a wall without breaking your head, people?

Jambands.caâ„¢.

I put up a post just like this on Stillepost. I bet you not a single one of the entire nation answers. I sort of, basically I guess accidentally and sort of on purpose I started a viral marketing campaign using my name as a brand. I think I thought maybe I wanted to up my profile and be famous. I'm certainly infamous. I don't think the 'nation' is so much turning

their back on me but turning inward. I certainly hope so. Basically, do you know that over there>

they literally sue one another and deal with fucked shit like libel and what not. I basically can't say anything I know in print because of libel and someone else's fear of liability.

Libel contains the prefix lie, and the suffix bull

Liabel contains a conjunctive.

How do you break a wall without breaking your head, people?

use a brick