Jambands.ca

Deaner's tour diary.

MarcO

"portland maine-we played golf all morning and then a cab driver pointed us towards the best lobster house in town. we had twin lobsters stuffed with lobster. i mean, lobster stuffed with lobster? are you fucking kidding me? it was pretty serious and we ate like pigs. i also drank like a fiend and was really hurting after this meal. i was in the bathroom at the restaurant swirling around and a fan comes walking in the men's room from behind me, "yo deaner----ween is awesome" and then it came---i puked a pretty large portion of my dinner straight into the urinal, the whole pile of puke was black from the double espresso i capped off my meal with. i think this kid was horrified and i got a good laugh about it later anyway. the gig the next night was really good---we played "cold blows the wind" for the first time ever and overall the set was pretty kick-ass. after the show we went to a bar, maine has this really stupid 1am curfew, but right at last call fire alarms start blaring and 5 fire trucks and 4 cop cars all come screaming up in front of this bar---in rush america's heroes with their axes and oxygen tanks and shit....there was obviously no fire, nor did the bartenders or firemen have any explanation as to what they were even doing there. we busted their balls a bit and then went and played hallway golf back at the hotel.

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Read more at http://www.chocodog.com/chocodog/ween/ween_new/tour_fr.html

i was at the hampton beach NH show and he's right,, security were fucking BITCHES, walking thru the crowd making ppl put out cigs, i would hate to see what theyd do if i fired up a spliff

sweet venue though, walked out the front door after the show,, crossed the street, and we were on the beach hitting bowls with some kids,, great time, other then the security nazzis

lobster stuffed lobster sounds pretty damn good

quote:

" some dude literally broke thru a wall to get into our dressing room before getting tossed from the club and pummeled by bouncers. ironically enough, me and glenn and this same guy (the wallbreaker) went down the street for hot dogs and french fries like 15 minutes after this incident. ween is all about pleasing the kids, everyone knows that."

-just love it

Archived