Jambands.ca

QQC - What's the plan?

MamaPink

I'm easy. I dont mind driving. I dont mind passengering either. We can meet at my house, its central... who's going? you, me, becky and colleen? i forget the rest of the questions...

Let's just do the usual.

Saturday night we ate a boozy-melon, chugged a bottle of Jagermeister, and consumed a big bag of fungus. Sunday I rested.

ok, we'll all meet at your place around 5:30 then. If you don't mind driving, that would be great! I would be sooooo greatfull!

I'll let Colleen know the plan, and I'm sure Becky will be here in a bit to read the info.

Boozy melon eh? yum. Fun times up at the cottage?

I worked, worked and worked.... but in between Becky and I tapped, made a claymation to "Mr. Would You Please Help My Pony" and went to IKEA!!!!!!

well see, you underestimate my cleverness - I bought a couch with a wood frame and cushions you can take off... so we just have to hide the cushions every night. I think the real question is, "How long 'till your flakey roommate forgets to take the cushions off at night?" But I've warned her about the Wrath of Mir - she's so scared she might not even put the cushions ON the couch.

Well if you drive, you don't have pay for anything - I'm sure we'll all pitch enough to cover gas and parking.

Archived