Jambands.ca

New BP marketing

Big Wooly Mammoth

It's brilliant. And so sinister and scary. I saw one of their commercials in the U.S. a couple of weeks ago. You can see the commercials at their web site. All cute and cuddly. There are even windmills in one of them - since when does BP get power from windmills? Beyond Petroleum....

The name of the web site, the characters, etc are brilliant IMO. There's character info and interative stuff on their site. Creating the next generation of users.

alittlebettergasstation.com

Oil - all light and bubbly and fun.......

Edited by Guest

UGH. It's amazing how British Petroleum .. oooops, I mean BEYOND Petroleum has remarketed themselves. The colours and design of their new logo are easily interpreted as being eco/enviro-friendly. Dumb consumers fall for that shit, especially when it's "trendy".

I remember in the 80s when being eco-friendly was present enough that companies saw that it was desirable to convey themselves that way. Consumer choice to their products by believing they are more friendly than a competitor meant increased sales and profits. Everything stamped a little green tree on their packaging with no sort of regulation.

BP ... still spits shit out your exhaust :P

http://www.breaktaker.com/albums/pictures/signs/BusAd.jpg